- Pressure Differential
- Maximum: 700psid
- Fluid Temperature Range
- Maximum: 300°F
Product DescriptionZenith Pumps for Paints and Coatings allow dependable control of critical coating applications. High accuracy eliminates costly over-application associated with less accurate methods, and the pumps often pay for themselves in savings in one year or less.
Benefits and Features
- Flushable - change colors in seconds - Chameleon design features allow quick and effective flushing, in-line, resulting in rapid changeover of paint colors and types.
- Leak Free - triple lip-seal design provides redundant sealing and leak-free performance without the maintenance issues of packings or the complication of face seals.
- Long Life - components made from high-carbide steels, through hardened for wear resistance and strength.
- Pulseless - rotary spur gears provide smooth, continuous flow without the trouble and expense of check valves, accumulators and complex hydraulic circuitry.
- Active Flowmeter - closed-loop speed control of precise components ensures accurate flow control without adding a secondary flowmeter.
- High Pressure - manufacturing tolerances of +/- .00005" (1.25 micron) allow clearances to be kept to a minimum, and high process pressures to be achieved.
- Compact - 2.5" x 1.9" and weight of 2 lb. (3cc) or 2.5 lb. (6cc) - full-size features compressed into a small, lightweight package.
- Accurate -stable, repeatable flow control despite process variations due to temperature, viscosity and pressure.
Featuring fast, effective, in-process flushing for the challenges of frequent color change or flow stagnation
The Flushable Paint pumps from Zenith, offer precision with unique flushing features that offer quick, effective, in-process flushing for applications requiring frequent color changes or where flow stagnation is a concern. Flushable paints pumps are ideal for solvent and water-borne paints, liquid colorants, clear-coats, dyes, catalysts and monomers (prepolymers).
|Available Capacities||3.0 – 6.0 cc / rev|
|Flow Rate||30 – 1,800 cc / min|
|Repeatability||0.1% of set point|
|Max Operating Temperature||300F (150C)|
|Max Pressure Differential||700 psi|
|Max Viscosity||100,000 cps|
Inquire About This Product
Fill out the form below for information about this product or to learn more about our brand.