Pipeline Engineering has Service Centers in Aberdeen and Abu Dhabi, providing specialist services to the oil and gas industry.
Project Managers and Engineering Teams based at these service centers provide support and advise on all aspects of pipeline pigging, pipeline cleaning and flow assurance to operators and contractors. This local support helps pipeline engineering to:
- Respond quicker to client needs
- Work closer with other related service providers
- Undertake additional services to benefit the oil and gas industry
Services provided from these Service Centers include:
- Pipeline pig refurbishment and repair
- Pipeline pig cleaning
- Pipeline pig manufacture and assembly
- Pipeline pig spares and replacement parts
- Flange weld tester and internal joint tester hire services
In addition to the above, other services that we provide to the oil and gas industry can be co-ordinated from our service centres including:
- Design, development and production of special cleaning pigs
- Pipeline pig prototyping and testing
- Project management and consultancy
- Engineering services
- Caliper surveys
- Pipeline isolation
- Pipeline cleaning
- Pipeline cleanliness assessment
- Pipeline blockage detection
- Pigging campaign management
- Pipeline modifications
- Pig trap inspection and maintenance
Specialist Hire Services - Internal Joint Testers & Flange Weld Testers
Pipeline Engineering's range of Flange Weld Testers and Internal Joint Testers are stored at the Aberdeen Service Center and available for hire worldwide.
Our engineering team based at this service centre advises on equipment selection and operation.
We stock Flange Weld Testers and Internal Joint Testers for pipe sizes from ½ inch to 36 inch. We can also provide bespoke flange and joint testing equipment for pipelines larger than 36".
As well as the hire of this equipment our engineering team can carry out the testing for clients.