DRX Steam pressure reduction valve - High temperature
SCHROEDAHL steam pressure reduction control valves are high-quality products that are fully function-optimized through continuous further development.
It was possible to minimize the actuator forces even during high pressure applications, which in-turn leads to the use of smaller and cost saving actuators.
The internal construction is designed for low noise operation, which guarantees environmentally- friendly handling.
Forged housings combined with a consistent, well thought-out engineering ensures a strong, durable and resistant quality.
- Customised, high-quality steam pressure valve with cage-guided perforated bushing in a single-stage or multi-stage design
- For the best handling of difficult operating conditions with high grade pressure control
- Low-noise, multi-stage design of the throttle body (perforated bushing)
- Screwed cover or self-sealing design
Features and advantages
Pressure reduction via multi-stage controlled, sub- critical expansion is particularly low-noise.
- The valve seat and perforated basket can be replaced
- Large control ratio for control in the start-up range with high differential pressure
- Low-maintenance, adjustable stuffing box (packing pure graphite)
- Balanced plug
- Armoured sealing surfaces
- Heating and drainage nozzles
Designs according to customer requirements are also available.
All common drive types can be used.
Nominal diameter: DN 50 – 1200 / NPS 2 – 48
Pressure class: PN 16 – 640 / Class 150 – 4500
Temperature (max.): 650 °C / 1200 °F
Housing material: 1.0460 / A105
1.7335 / A182F12CI.2
1.7383 / A182F22CI.3
1.4903 / A182F91
Housing type: Forged
Media: Superheated steam
Flanges : EN 1092-1, ASME B16.5, ISO 7005, JIS, JPI,(welding ends on request)
Designs: Angle type, globe type
Actuators: Pneumatic, electric, hydraulic
Number of stages (max.): 9
Number of controlled stages (max.): 4
Operating range (max.) : 1:50
Schroedahl Customer Care
- A subsidiary of Circor International -
Alte Schönenbacher Str. 4
Phone +49 2265 9927-0
Fax +49 2265 9927-947