- CIRCOR Tech
- Skids & Packages > Integrated Manifold Assemblies
The DBA diaphragm valve stack is a modular, stream-switching, manifold assembly containing double-block-and-bleed valves and a fast loop shut-off with an atmospheric reference. The DBA Series consists of DBB Series valves stacked with a single DSV Series valve.
- Stream select manifold assembly
- Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere to prevent leakage
- Wide choice of materials for virtually all applications
- No dynamic o-rings, springs, or lubricant in wetted flow path to eliminate sample contamination
- Stacked diaphragms for extended service life
- Integrated sweep loop in manifold
- Pneumatic actuation (DSV valve is top air only)
- Pressures from vacuum (50 torr) to 500 psig (34 barg)
Inquire About This Product
Fill out the form below for information about this product or to learn more about our brand.
Contact CIRCOR Tech