- Category Tags
- Product Type
- Pumps > Two-screw
- Related Industries
- Oil & Gas
- Construction Features
- Design Types
- base plate
Product DescriptionMedium Pressure Two Screw Pump up to 41 bar
The GTS is a geared twin-screw positive displacement rotary pump. Externally lubricated timing gears and bearings combined with no internal metal-to-metal contact enables the pumping of non-lubricating fluids as well as aggressive media.
- Variable Capacity - Design permits a wide pumping range per case size
- Engineered Construction - Insures accurate assembly
- Self-Priming – Low NPSH Requirements - Inlet design insures maximum suction even after running dry
- Controlled Fluid Temperature - Pumping cavity has integral chamber for steam or hot oil heating of viscous fluids on start-up
- No Cooling Required – High efficiency timing gears and oversized lube oil reservoir eliminate costly external cooling systems.
- Crude Oil
- Asphalts and tars
- Aromatic, naphthenic and aliphatic intermediates
- Fats, oils, waxes and soaps
- Molasses, glycerol, glues,
- Paints, resins and polymers
The basic pump design is double ended. The fluid entering the inlet port is split into two equal portions for the inlet end of each set of screws. As the rotating screws intermesh, transfer chambers are formed trapping and conveying the fluid axially to the discharge chamber in the center of the pump. It is also possible to reverse direction of flow by reversing the direction of rotation.
- Integral Relief Valve (applicable for normal flow direction only)
- Differential Pressure Bypass Valve (reversible operation)
Inquire About This Product
Fill out the form below for information about this product or to learn more about our brand.