- Category Tags
- IMO AB
- Product Type
- Pumps > Three-screw
- Related Industries
- Design Type
- Magnetic Coupling
- Pressure Differential
- Maximum: 16bar-d
- Pressure Inlet
- Maximum: 15bar-d
- Pressure Discharge
- Maximum: 232bar-d
- Fluid Temperature Range
- Maximum: 356°F
- Maximum: 311ft³/h
- 1.4mm²/s to 1500mm²/s
- Wall and Pedestal
- Construction Features
- Design Types
- base plate
- horizontal, vertical, dry
Product DescriptionThree-screw pump for applications up to 1180 l/min and 16 bar
Coupled to magnify your performance
An extension of the low pressure ACE and ACG pump series, the OptiLine design features a sealed-off pump with inner rotor and permanent magnets coupled to the pump, which is then sealed by a non-magnetic can. On the atmospheric side, an outer rotor, also with permanent magnets, is coupled to the driver. Power from the motor is transmitted via the magnetic coupling.
With no sliding contact seals, there is no way for oil to escape. It's that simple. There is no need for cleaning engine rooms of oil from shaft seal lubrication or for replacing worn out seals. The IMO OptiLine pump just keeps pumping for years, with low maintenance.
Discover the attraction.
• Leak-free performance: No oils leaks, no financial leaks. You get a reliable, worry-free performance.
• Extreme duty: Optimal for heavy fuel oil applications or low viscosity MGO, OptiLine is designed to maintain high performance at extreme temperatures and viscosities.
• Less problems: The traditional mechanical weak points are gone, so is the need to replace them. In fact, there are no spare parts needed and low maintenance costs.
• Hassle-free conversion: Keeping the cost of piping and re-structuring to a minimum, OptiLine is often just a drop-in replacement with your current IMO three-screw pump. Flexible flange configuration allows ease of installation no matter what the pump make.
• Return on investment: Compared to a corresponding pump with a mechanical seal, return on investment for an OptiLine pump is often less than three years.
• Safety at sea: The IMO OptiLine oil pump is compliant with the SOLAS guidelines and directives.
Savings for you and the environment
IMO pumps are designed for a long life with high reliability. Of course, better performance results in efficiency improvements and less fuel consumption overall.
More specifically, the elimination of leaks with OptiLine pumps brings a number of environmental benefits. Engine rooms remain clean. Less pump leakage to the bilge means less need to empty and dispose of the oil-water at port. There's less wastage of cloth, insulation, components and spare parts.
Any oil outside the fuel system as a result of shaftseal leakage is an increased risk factor. With no leakage, there is subsequently less risk of fire. The changeover to MGO operation means decreased flashpoint on the fuel used.
Leak-free performance also implies less potential impact on health, for example from skin contact, inhalation and burns that may be incurred during maintenance.
The magnetic coupled, sealless design of OptiLine pumps provides a considerable savings in spare parts. On a broader level, that means less parts manufacturing as well as reduced packaging material, transport requirements and emissions.
Apart from decreased sulphur levels, marine legislation has raised standards in order to reduce substances or chemical wastes that can jeopardize the safety of ships, adversely affect the performance of machinery, is harmful to personnel or contributes to pollution.
IMO pumps meet requirements for low viscosity (down to 1.4 cSt) according to ISO 8217:2005 and low sulphur (0.1%) as stated in EU/SECA 2005-33-EC. All while maintaining the same high reliability.
Our aim is to do more than supplying product to adapt to current environmental legislation. We intend to exceed expectations. OptiLine is a first step.
Inquire About This Product
Fill out the form below for information about this product or to learn more about our brand.
Contact IMO AB