- Category Tags
- IMO AB
- Product Type
- Pumps > Three-screw
- Related Industries
- Pressure Differential
- Maximum: 16bar-d
- Pressure Inlet
- Maximum: 7bar-d
- Fluid Temperature Range
- Maximum: 155°C
- Maximum: 3500cSt
- Construction Features
- Design Types
- base plate
Product DescriptionThree-screw pump for applications up to 180 l/min and 16 bar
The Std Line (standard) LPE pump comes in two executions; Lube Line and Fuel Line. The main difference is the shaft seal design; (V-Seal) - optimized for light duty and (T-Seal) - heavy duty respectively.
The LPE pump is used for a number of different fluids:
Lubrication oil, fuel oil, vegetable oil, hydraulic oil and other hydraulic fluids, polymers, emulsions and any non-aggressive fluid with sufficient lubricating properties.
Typical applications are:
- Lubrication of diesel engines, gears, gas and steam turbines, hydro turbines and paper machines
- Circulation for cooling and filtration in large machineries, hydraulic systems and transformer oil for insulation in transformers
- As transfer pumps onboard vessels, in power plants, oil factories, refineries, tank farms etc
- Fuel supply duties for engines
- Supply and circulation of fuel oil
The pump is designed to be flange-mounted to its electric motor via a connecting frame and a flexible shaft coupling. By the angle bracket, the pump may be mounted horizontally or vertically. For vertical installation, a stand mounted on the rear cover can be supplied (version NxYP).
As standard, the pump is delivered excluding counter flanges (DIN type), but can be included if requested.
As standard the pump is delivered with the discharge side to the left when seen from the pump rear end.
Inquire About This Product
Fill out the form below for information about this product or to learn more about our brand.
Contact IMO AB