- Category Tags
- IMO AB
- Product Type
- Pumps > Three-screw
- Related Industries
- Pressure Differential
- Maximum: 16bar-d
- Pressure Inlet
- Maximum: 7bar-d
- Pressure Discharge
- Maximum: 232bar-d
- Fluid Temperature Range
- Maximum: 266°F
- Maximum: 763ft³/h
- 1.4mm²/s to 5000mm²/s
- Wall and Pedestal
- Construction Features
- Design Types
- base plate
- horizontal, vertical, dry
Product DescriptionThree-screw pump for applications up to 2900 l/min and 16 bar
The ACF/UCF pumps are used for a number of different fluids:
Lubrication oil, fuel oil, vegetable oil, hydraulic oil and any non-aggressive fluid with sufficient lubricating properties.
If requested, the ACF/UCF pump may be certified according to any of following classification societies: DNV, BV, LRS, ABS, RS, GL, RINA, KR, NK, RMR or CCS.
Accuracy of performance according to VDMA 28284 group 2.
Typical applications are:
- Lubrication of diesel engines, gears, gas and steam turbines, hydro turbines and paper machines
- Main and prelube for diesel engines
- Circulation for cooling and filtration in large machineries and hydraulic systems
- Transformer oil for insulation in transformers
- Transfer onboard vessels, in power plants, oil factories, refineries, tank farms etc
- Filling of pressure chambers in hydraulic presses
The pump is designed to be flange-mounted to its electric motor via a connecting frame and a flexible shaft coupling. By the connecting frame, the pump may be installed both horizontally and vertically. For vertical installations, a stand called TRIPOD can be supplied.
For pipe connections, standard for ACF series is DIN-type. For UCF, the standard is ANSI.
Note that for UCF, a version for vertical installation with feet are available (version xxFx).
As standard the pump is delivered with the discharge side to the left when seen from the pump rear end.
Inquire About This Product
Fill out the form below for information about this product or to learn more about our brand.
Contact IMO AB