- Category Tags
- Product Type
- Pumps > Gear
- Related Industries
- General Industry
- Design Type
- Temperature Range
- Maximum: 150°C
- Pressure Inlet
- 0psid to 300psid
- Pressure Discharge
- Maximum: 500bar-d
- 0ft³/h to 1ft³/h
- Maximum: 1000mm²/s
- Fluid Type
- Construction Features
- Design Types
- base plate
Product DescriptionBMC Series Pumps, Model 5337 (3-Gear design)
Benefits and Features
• High Accuracy - stable, repeatable ‑ow control despite process variations in temperature, viscosity, and pressure.
• High Pressure - precision manufacturing techniques hold tolerances to + .00005" (1.25 micron), allowing gear clearances to be kept to a minimum and high process pressures to be achieved.
• Pulseless - precise, rotary spur gears provide smooth, continuous, pulseless ‑ow.
• Valveless - precision metering gears eliminate troublesome check valves used in reciprocating pumps.
• Active Flowmeter - unparalleled mechanical precision combined with a closed-loop Zenith ZeDrive ™ 2000 controller ensures exact flow control without the addition of expensive flowmeters.
• Long Life - only three moving parts - components through hardened to R c-54 or higher for wear resistance and strength.
• Multi-pump Ratio Capability - outer drive gear allows multiple pumps to be driven at different gear ratios by a single motor.
Zenith BMB/BMC Series pumps offer the metering benefits of the well known Zenith BPB series except in larger displacement designs. Dependable control of critical process streams or additives is equally important at higher flowrates, and Zenith BMB/BMC Series pumps often pay for themselves in savings in less than one year when they are used to replace less accurate metering methods. The reliable, repeatable, pulseless metered flow from a Zenith pump improves process control and mixing while eliminating costly overdosing.
Maintaining reliable flow control despite variations in temperature, viscosity and pressure
The Zenith B Series pumps are designed to provide stable, precise and repeatable flow control of process fluid despite variations in temperature, viscosity, and pressure. The Zenith B Series pumps are broadly applied to metering services such as colorings, catalysts, resins, flavorings, perfumes, vitamins, oils, adhesives, coatings, paints/varnishes, polymers, lubricants, dyes, defoamers, pharmaceuticals, urethanes, fuels and viscose.
Product Models and Specifications:
|BPB Series||BMB Series||BMC Series||BLB Series||BXB Series|
|Available Capacities||0.16 – 2.92 cc / rev||5 – 6 cc / rev||11.1 – 27.8 cc / rev||5 – 100 cc / rev||100 – 200 cc / rev|
|Flow Rate||0.025 – 8.3 GPH||0.88 – 16 GPH||1.79 – 79.3 GPH||0.8 – 285 GPH||15.85 – 570 GPH|
|Max Operating Temperature||300F (150C)||300F (150C)||300F (150C)||300F (150C)||300F (150C)|
|Max Inlet Pressure||Up to 500 psi||Up to 300 psi||Up to 300 psi||Up to 500 psi||Up to 300 psi|
|Max Discharge Pressure||Up to 1,500 psi||Up to 1,000 psi||Up to 500 psi||Up to 3000 psi||Up to 3,000 psi|
|Viscosity Range||Up to 100,000 cp||Up to 100,000 cp||Up to 100,000 cp||Up to 500,000 cp||Up to 2,000,000 cp|
Inquire About This Product
Fill out the form below for information about this product or to learn more about our brand.