Flushable Paint Pump Series
Featuring fast, effective, in-process flushing for the challenges of frequent color change or flow stagnation
The Flushable Paint pumps from Zenith, offer precision with unique flushing features that offer quick, effective, in-process flushing for applications requiring frequent color changes or where flow stagnation is a concern. Flushable paints pumps are ideal for solvent and water-borne paints, liquid colorants, clear-coats, dyes, catalysts and monomers (prepolymers).
CORROSION-RESISTANT FLUSHABLE PUMPS ARE PERFECT FOR LOW VISCOSITY WATERS
Zenith Pumps for Paints and Coatings are designed to provide stable, precise, repeatable flow control of coating fluids, despite variations in temperature, viscosity, and pressure. Zenith Pumps for Paints and Coatings are broadly applied to services such as resins, catalysts, colorings, binders, adhesives, coatings, inhibitors, solvent and water-based paints, clear-coats, varnishes and dyes. Zenith Pumps for Paints and Coatings offer quick, effective, in-process flushing for applications requiring frequent color changes or where flow stagnation is a concern.
|Flushable Paint Series|
|Available Capacities||3.0 – 6.0 cc / rev|
|Flow Rate||30 – 1,800 cc / min|
|Repeatability||0.1% of set point|
|Max Operating Temperature||300F (150C)|
|Max Pressure Differential||700 psi|
|Max Viscosity||100,000 cps|
- Flushable - change colors in seconds - Chameleon design features allow quick and effective flushing, in-line, resulting in rapid changeover of paint colors and types.
- Leak Free - triple lip-seal design provides redundant sealing and leak-free performance without the mainte- nance issues of packings or the complication of face seals.
- Long Life - components made from high-carbide steels, through hardened for wear resistance and strength.
- Pulseless - rotary spur gears provide smooth, continuous flow without the trouble and expense of check valves, accumulators and complex hydraulic circuitry.
- Active Flowmeter - closed-loop speed control of pre- cise components ensures accurate flow control without adding a secondary flowmeter.
- High Pressure - manufacturing tolerances of +/-.00005" (1.25 micron) allow clearances to be kept to a minimum, and high process pressures to be achieved.
- Compact - 2.5" x 1.9" and weight of 2 lb. (3cc) or 2.5 lb. (6cc) - full-size features compressed into a small, lightweight package.
- Accurate - stable, repeatable flow control despite process variations due to temperature, viscosity and pressure.