- CIRCOR Tech
The DV5 diaphragm valve is free of springs, bellows, packing and lubricants in the process wetted area. Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere ensure that there is no transport of undesirable elements into the flow stream. Elgiloy® diaphragms ensure the utmost in corrosion resistance and extended overall life span.
- Integrated sweep loop in manifold
- 3-Way switching
- Surface mount ANSI/ISA-76 compliant*
- Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere to prevent leakage
- Wide choice of materials for virtually all applications
- No o-rings, springs, or lubricant in wetted flow path
- Very low internal volume (0.64 cc)
- Pneumatic actuation from top of manifold
- Pressures from vacuum (50 torr) to 500 psig (34 bar)
- Compact valve body (3˝ L × 2.3˝ H × 1.5˝ W)
- Interlocking pins between valve body and manifold baseplate to ensure 100% correct reassembly (not applicable for surface mount models)
Inquire About This Product
Fill out the form below for information about this product or to learn more about our brand.
Contact CIRCOR Tech