- CIRCOR Tech
- Instrumentation > Valve > Diaphragm
316L stainless steel, Monel® and Hastelloy® C-276
- 0.17 Cv
The DV1 diaphragm valves are free of springs, bellows, packing, dynamic o-rings and lubricants in the process wetted area. Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere ensure that there is no transport of undesirable elements into the flow stream and no escaping of process material into the atmosphere. Elgiloy® diaphragms ensure the utmost in corrosion resistance and extend overall life.
- 2-Way on/off control
- Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere to prevent leakage
- Wide choice of materials for virtually all applications
- No dynamic o-rings, springs, or lubricant in wetted flow path to eliminate sample contamination
- Very low internal volume (0.16 cc) for low purge time
- Manual or pneumatic actuation
- Multiple stacked diaphragms for extended service life and added safety
- Pressures from vacuum (50 torr) to 500 psig (34 barg) - Consult factory for higher pressures
Inquire About This Product
Fill out the form below for information about this product or to learn more about our brand.
Contact CIRCOR Tech