- CIRCOR Tech
The DSV diaphragm valve is a GC module with two normally closed shut-off valves and an atmospheric reference. The DSV is also available as an integral piece of the DBA Series streamswitching valve manifold assembly (see page 29). DSV Series valves are free of springs, bellows, packing, and lubricants in the process wetted area.
- GC fast loop with atmospheric reference
- Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere to prevent leakage
- Wide choice of materials for virtually all applications
- No dynamic o-rings, springs, or lubricant in wetted flow path to prevent sample contamination
- Stacked diaphragms for extended service life
- Very low internal volume 0.231 cc
- Pneumatic actuation (top actuation only)
- Pressures from vacuum (50 torr) to 500 psig (34 barg)
- Compact valve body (3˝ L × 2.6˝ H × 1.5˝ W)
- Interlocking pins between valve body and manifold baseplate to ensure 100% correct reassembly
Inquire About This Product
Fill out the form below for information about this product or to learn more about our brand.
Contact CIRCOR Tech