- CIRCOR Tech
- Instrumentation > Valve > Diaphragm
The DSS diaphragm valve is a GC module with two normally open shut-off valves and an atmospheric reference.
- GC fast loop with atmospheric reference
- Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere to prevent leakage
- Wide choice of materials for virtually all applications
- No dynamic o-rings, springs, or lubricant in wetted flow path to eliminate sample contamination
- Very low internal volume 0.231 cc
- Stacked diaphragms for extended service life
- Pneumatic actuation (top actuation only)
- Pressures from vacuum (50 torr) to 500 psig (34 barg)
- Compact package (3˝ L × 2.6˝ H × 1.5˝ W)
- Interlocking pins between valve body and manifold baseplate to ensure 100% correct reassembly
Inquire About This Product
Fill out the form below for information about this product or to learn more about our brand.
Contact CIRCOR Tech