- CIRCOR Tech
- Instrumentation > Valve > Diaphragm
DBB valves are free of springs, bellows, packing, and lubricants in the process wetted area. Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere to prevent transport of undesirable elements into the flow stream. The DBB diaphragm valve is a modular, doubleblock- and-bleed valve assembly. Stand-alone and multi-stream DBB Manifold assemblies can be easily integrated into an ANSI/ISA-76 compliant system with the use of a simple adapter plate. (see the CT76 Modular Substrate System CTMS3 catalog for additional information).
- Environmentally friendly. Even if the valve fails to work the metal to metal seal will not allow process leakage to the atmosphere.
- Integrated sweep loop in manifold
- Double-block-and-bleed on/off control
- Surface mount ANSI/ISA-76 compliant*
- Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere to prevent leakage
- Wide choice of body and elastomer materials
- No dynamic o-rings, springs, or lubricant in process wetted area of valves to eliminate sample contamination
- Very low internal volume (0.16 cc)
- Pneumatic actuation from top or manifold
- Process pressure from vacuum (50 torr) to 500 psig (34 barg)
- Multiple stacked diaphragms for extended service life
- Interlocking pins between valve body and manifold baseplate to ensure 100% correct reassembly (not applicable for surface mount models)