- CIRCOR Tech
- Instrumentation > Valve > Diaphragm
DBB valves are free of springs, bellows, packing, and lubricants in the process wetted area. Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere to prevent transport of undesirable elements into the flow stream. The DBB diaphragm valve is a modular, doubleblock- and-bleed valve assembly. Stand-alone and multi-stream DBB Manifold assemblies can be easily integrated into an ANSI/ISA-76 compliant system with the use of a simple adapter plate. (see the CT76 Modular Substrate System CTMS3 catalog for additional information).
- Environmentally friendly. Even if the valve fails to work the metal to metal seal will not allow process leakage to the atmosphere.
- Integrated sweep loop in manifold
- Double-block-and-bleed on/off control
- Surface mount ANSI/ISA-76 compliant*
- Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere to prevent leakage
- Wide choice of body and elastomer materials
- No dynamic o-rings, springs, or lubricant in process wetted area of valves to eliminate sample contamination
- Very low internal volume (0.16 cc)
- Pneumatic actuation from top or manifold
- Process pressure from vacuum (50 torr) to 500 psig (34 barg)
- Multiple stacked diaphragms for extended service life
- Interlocking pins between valve body and manifold baseplate to ensure 100% correct reassembly (not applicable for surface mount models)
Inquire About This Product
Fill out the form below for information about this product or to learn more about our brand.
Contact CIRCOR Tech