- Instrumentation > Fitting
- Corrosion resistant alloys
- Super Duplex
6mm to 50mm / ¼” to 2”
Technology Breakthrough in Safety and Reliability for Small Bore Tubing Systems
GYROLOK® XP has been developed as a critical service, durable design to improve safety at higher pressures and provide easier installation on small bore tubing systems.
GYROLOK® XP incorporates design and material technology innovations that allow the fitting to be assembled onto high yield strength and thicker wall tube, compared to conventional compression tube fitting designs.
GYROLOK® XP has been fully validated across a broad range of austenitic and high-performance alloys, tubing sizes, and wall thicknesses. Examples include: 316, 6MO, Super Duplex, 625/825, HC
Unique design innovations allow the fitting to be used at higher pressures on thicker walled tubing; in some cases, eliminating the need for less reliable cone and threaded arrangements or more costly welded installation or other permanent methods.
Mechanically Stronger Fitting Nut
- 70% more material in high-stress areas
- 50% more thread engagement means lower make-up torque, and greater tube holding performance
Fitting Ferrule Systems
- Front Ferrule - Sharper delta angle feature to improve sealing on hard/heavy wall tube
- Rear Ferrule - Provides better gyration control to grip tighter and more reliably on higher yield strength/tough tube, such as Super Duplex, HC, 625.
Built-in Assembly Gauge
- Exposed fitting body threads provide a visual indicator to show the fitting is not fully assembled. The assembly condition of the fitting is instantly recognizable
- Mechanical Safety stop prevents the fitting from being over tightened
- Standard 1 ¼ turns makeup procedure
- Works with standard tubing
- Available from 6mm to 50mm / ¼” to 2” sizes
- Available in a full range of corrosion resistant alloys including 6mo, HC, Super Duplex etc.