- Instrumentation > Fitting
- Corrosion resistant alloys
- Super Duplex
6mm to 50mm / ¼” to 2”
Technology Breakthrough in Safety and Reliability for Small Bore Tubing Systems
GYROLOK® XP has been developed as a critical service, durable design to improve safety at higher pressures and provide easier installation on small bore tubing systems.
GYROLOK® XP incorporates design and material technology innovations that allow the fitting to be assembled onto high yield strength and thicker wall tube, compared to conventional compression tube fitting designs.
GYROLOK® XP has been fully validated across a broad range of austenitic and high-performance alloys, tubing sizes, and wall thicknesses. Examples include: 316, 6MO, Super Duplex, 625/825, HC
Unique design innovations allow the fitting to be used at higher pressures on thicker walled tubing; in some cases, eliminating the need for less reliable cone and threaded arrangements or more costly welded installation or other permanent methods.
Mechanically Stronger Fitting Nut
- 70% more material in high-stress areas
- 50% more thread engagement means lower make-up torque, and greater tube holding performance
Fitting Ferrule Systems
- Front Ferrule - Sharper delta angle feature to improve sealing on hard/heavy wall tube
- Rear Ferrule - Provides better gyration control to grip tighter and more reliably on higher yield strength/tough tube, such as Super Duplex, HC, 625.
Built-in Assembly Gauge
- Exposed fitting body threads provide a visual indicator to show the fitting is not fully assembled. The assembly condition of the fitting is instantly recognizable
- Mechanical Safety stop prevents the fitting from being over tightened
- Standard 1 ¼ turns makeup procedure
- Works with standard tubing
- Available from 6mm to 50mm / ¼” to 2” sizes
- Available in a full range of corrosion resistant alloys including 6mo, HC, Super Duplex etc.
Inquire About This Product
Fill out the form below for information about this product or to learn more about our brand.