- Texas Sampling
- Grab Sampling > Closed Sampling System > Liquid
Manual Close Coupled with Blowback
The close coupled blowback system is a very versatile system. Texas Sampling's MB system is designed with the capability to blow static process back into the tank before the sample is obtained. Process Needle Purge (PNP) is used to remove all residual process from the valve. Tank farms and pipelines without sample return are ideal locations for this type of sample system.
- Replaceable process needle .065" to .203"
- .109, .148, .203 process needle with teflon coating
- Replaceable pencil point vent needle
- Shroud assembly with viewing windows
- Operation and identification tags provided on front of panel
Inquire About This Product
Fill out the form below for information about this product or to learn more about our brand.
Contact Texas Sampling