- Grab Sampling > Closed Sampling System > Liquid
- Threaded or Flanged
Piston valve liquid samplers (DPJ Series): Liquid sampler to take representative samples of liquids with higher viscosity by using piston (RAM type) valves. Outlet of sample valve will be purged to ensure zero dead volume and a clean sampler after sampling. The DPJ type samplers are built from high quality stainless steel. Installation by means of a threaded connection or a flange. Easy to use samplers providing optimum safety for the operator and the environment. Other purge options such as solvent purge are available.
- Liquids at low and elevated pressure
- Closed sampling with lower vapour pressure (P = < 0,7 bar)
- Fixed volume
- Corrosive, hazardous liquids
- (High) Viscous fluids, slurries
- Zero emission sampling from pipelines, tanks, reactors
- Vacuum conditions
- High temperature (cooling jacket)
Inquire About This Product
Fill out the form below for information about this product or to learn more about our brand.