DeltaValve’s extensive experience in designing and building engineered severe-service industrial valves and equipment for delayed coking has made us a world-recognized industry leader. In 2001, DeltaValve designed, engineered, and installed the world’s first fully automated, fully enclosed coke drum unheading valve at the Chevron refinery in Salt Lake City, Utah. This new valve technology revolutionized coke drum unheading by replacing traditionally unsafe and unreliable manual or semi-automated unheading equipment, with a fully automated system. The result has been a safer working environment, reduced downtime, and increased productivity.
DeltaValve continues to develop new and innovative products to address some of the most challenging applications within delayed coking. To date, the company has been awarded over 110 domestic and international patents for its revolutionary designs.
DeltaValve offers a full range of delayed coking products including;
- Bottom and Top Unheading Valves
- Retractable Center Feed Injection Devices
- Isolation Valves
- Hydraulic and Electric Actuation
- Control and Safety Instrumented Systems
- Auto-Switch Boring/Cutting Tools
- Cutting Tool Enclosures/Blowout Diverters
- Aftermarket, Spare Parts, and Field Services
- Installation Services
At DeltaValve we strive to deliver safe and reliable products at the very best value for our customers. Our goal is to be “Best in Class” in all we do.
DeltaValve complies with all aspects of the ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system, and provides customers with the highest level of quality.
DeltaValve Design Standards
- ASME and BPVC, Section VIII Div. I and II, B16.10, B16.5
- ASME B16.34, B16.10, B16.5, API 600, 6D, 598
Retractable center feed devices
- ASME B31.3, B16.10, B16.5
DeltaValve maintains the following stamps and design certifications:
- “U” Stamp, Division I
- “R” Stamp
- National Board Registration
DeltaValve manufactures to the following certifications per international requirements:
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) (97/23/EC)
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN)
- TR CU (formerly GOST-R)
- Others as required
DeltaValve has experience installing equipment in flameproof/explosion proof, non-incendiary, intrinsically-safe hazardous areas utilizing the following standards:
- TR CU
DeltaValve complies with international certifications and standards, and has unheading valves installed in over 100 refineries in approximately 20 countries around the world.