CPC-Cryolab valves, filters, manifolds and fill hoses are used extensively throughout the US and globally by all industrial gas companies, as well as NASA and its ground support facilities throughout the United States.
Our valves are used in liquid and gas production facilities for the most crucial applications. We supply cryogenic valves and associated hardware for many national laboratories conducting subatomic particle research using liquid helium cooled accelerator rings.
In addition, CPC-Cryolab was chosen as the primary supplier of valves associated with the magnet cooling and liquefier production for the Super-Conducting Super-Collider project.
CPC-Cryolab also has provided extensive research in cooperation with major industrial gas companies on the principles and workings of cryogenic valves and filters. These reports, as well as any acceptance reports, are held in strict confidentiality.
Cryogenic Valves and Equipment
- Safety Relief Valves
- Diverter Valves
- Safety Relief Valve Sub-Assemblies
- Cryogenic Vacuum Jacketed Valves
- Cryogenic Extended Stem Valves
- Cryogenic Extended Bonnet Valves
- Cryogenic Bellow Seal Valves
- Gas Valves
- Vacuum Seal Off Valves and Operators
- Pressure Relief Discs
- Cryogenic Connections
Certifications & Approvals
- ASME - Section VIII, DIV 1
- ASME IX - Section 9, Certified Welders
- Certified to PED directive 97/23/EC
- QS - System (module H)
- TPED π
- United Space Alliance Approved Supplier Space Shuttle Program SM647 Level 3
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management System