From industrial solenoids to pressure regulators and from integrated assemblies to complete fluid control systems, Circle Seal Controls provides its customers with unmatched flow control product technology, service, and support. The result of this commitment to excellence in product reliability has resulted in such products as Circle Seal’s Atkomatic brand 6000 series solenoid valves. These valves are used in the hydraulic-stabilizing system on the “Crawler”, which moved the Space Shuttles from hanger to launching pad at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center.
Long known for technological innovations, in 1947 Circle Seal developed the first check valve with a floating O-ring, which ensured a dead-tight seal. This inventive design enabled zero-leak check valves to be produced for fuel systems.
Products & Services
- Atkomatic heavy duty industrial solenoid valves
- High-precision pressure relief valves
- Thermal-relief valves
- Ball- and poppet-style check valves
- High-pressure check valves
- Manual-shutoff valves
- Dome-loaded pressure regulators
- Back-pressure regulators
- ISO 9001:2000
- FAA Repair Station #QWCR710X
- FAA/PMA Parts Manufacturing Approval
- Major aerospace company approvals