A COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY — A VITAL COMPONENT.
At CIRCOR, our Environmental, Health, & Safety (EHS) commitment is integral to every process we perform and every product we make. We value the well-being of our people, our customers, and the communities in which we operate. Accordingly, we ask that each of our employees embraces our EHS policies and actively participate in the necessary training and programs. We strive to:
- Meet and/or exceed all applicable environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations in all operations and activities
- Design, manage, and operate our facilities in an environmentally responsible and safety-conscious manner, maximizing safety, promoting energy efficiency, and minimizing our environmental impact throughout the product life cycle
- Set objectives and targets that result in continuous improvement of our environmental, health, and safety performance
- Train and inform employees of their responsibilities to protect the environment and the health and safety of themselves and their fellow employees
- Ensure that Leadership takes immediate responsibility for removing safety hazards when they are identified and reported
With our EHS policies firmly ingrained in our business practices, we are able to responsibly develop and manufacture some of the world’s most innovative products while conserving resources for future generations.