- Environmental, Health & Safety
- CIRCOR Operating System (COS)
- Talent Acquisition, Development and Retention
- Acquisition Integration and Repositioning
- Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
- Global Business Development
- New Product Innovation
Environmental, Health & Safety
Scott Buckhout, President and CEO
CIRCOR is committed to protecting the environment, health, and safety of our employees, customers and the global communities where we operate. Safety is a CIRCOR Absolute! Environmental, Health, and Safety (EH&S) is integral to our business, and must be incorporated into everything we do. There is no activity so important or urgent that it cannot be done in an appropriate, beneficial, and safe manner. By incorporating EH&S into our business model, CIRCOR can offer high quality, cost-effective, reliable, safe, and innovative products and services while conserving resources for future generations.
To fulfill this commitment, we endeavor to:
- Meet and/or exceed all applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations in all operations and activities.
- Design, manage and operate our facilities in an environmentally responsible and safety-conscious manner in order to maximize safety, promote energy efficiency, and minimize our environmental impact throughout the product life cycle.
- Set objectives and targets that result in continuous improvement of our environmental, health and safety performance.
- Train and inform employees of their responsibilities to protect the environment and the health and safety of themselves and their fellow employees.
- Ensure that Leadership takes responsibility for taking immediate action to remove safety hazards when they are identified and reported.
We strive to achieve this high level of performance by integrating these objectives into our business planning, decision-making and governance processes, which is consistent with our commitment to corporate citizenship, social responsibility, and sustainability. Our bottom line is to always do what is right when it comes to protecting the environment and the health and welfare of our employees, suppliers, business partners and customers.
Our employees are our most valuable resource and we strive to ensure that each employee remains safe in the day to day performance of their job duties. In turn, each employee has an individual responsibility to understand and support our environmental, health and safety policies and to actively participate in programs to ensure our goals are achieved. Together, we can promote CIRCOR's Environmental, Health and Safety Management System and Policy.